Club de la bonne humeur Hall (Bondville)
5 Mill Rd, Bondville (Lac-Brome) J0E 1V0

Please call 450 243-5620

Davis Hall (Fulford)
62 Davis Rd, Fulford (Lac-Brome) J0E 1S0

Please call Carla Wright 450 539-2982

Ovide-Dagenais Hall (Foster)
25 Taylor Rd, Foster (Lac-Brome)
J0E 1R0
Please call Chantal Touchette, 450 931-1222

Centre Lac-Brome (Knowlton)
270 Victoria St, Lac-Brome  J0E 1V0
The Centre Lac-Brome is not currently available to rent for private parties. However, the Centre can be used by community groups or individuals hosting regular activities, fundraisers or other special events which are open to the public. Find out more.

Preuves de lien parental ou de tutelle légale admissibles

  • Certificat de naissance;
  • Lettre gouvernementale d’allocation ou de prestations familiales;
  • Document légal attestant de la tutelle;
  • Carte d’hôpital;
  • Bulletin scolaire;
  • Tout autre document attestant du lien de parenté.

Reimbursement policy

Family income - Reimbursed %
Less than 45 000 $
45 001 $ to 55 000 $
55 001 $ to 65 000 $
More than 65 001 $

Accepted proofs of residency

  • Driver’s license;
    Municipal tax bill;
    Current insurance policy;
    Utility bill dated no more than three months ago (e.g., electricity, gas, cable, etc…)

Accepted proofs of parental relationship or legal guardianship

Birth certificate;
Government letter of family allowance or benefits;
Legal document attesting to guardianship;
Hospital card;
School report card;
Any other document attesting to the parental relationship